Personal Assistant - Independent School - Basingstoke
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Independent School - Basingstoke|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Henderson|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 10:06|
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for a prestigious school in Hampshire, you will be required to support the Senior Deputy Head & act as Secretary to the Deputy Heads.
- Personal Assistant.
- Private Independent School.
- Free Parking.
- Eligibility for group medical insurance.
- Death in service cover.
- Group pension scheme.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to provide a full range of confidential senior secretarial and administrative duties, playing a central role in the school's PR and general communication and handling sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must have exceptional administrative and organisations skills, ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise workload.
- A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer service, developing relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent telephone manner is essential.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to be extremely flexible with regards to daily work.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate complete confidentiality.
- Due to the location of the site driving is essential.
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Amy Henderson at Blue Arrow on 01635 34949 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's