|Location||Stroud, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
£9 - £9.50 p/h
PCB Assembler required by well established manufacturing company, based in Stroud. The successful candidate will be responsible for building PCBs to customer specifications and requirements. This could be a contract to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Assembly of PCBs
- Through hole soldering of components
- Crimping and wiring
- Working from engineering diagrams
- Inspection of fine detailed work, using a microscope
- Carrying out rework and repair when required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- IPC trained or equivalent
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.