|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 17:01|
You will manage the external payroll services supplier alongside working with key stakeholders. Although a standalone role you will have the opportunity to get involved with projects, process implementation and pay policy implementation. A high level of technical expertise is essential as well as up to date knowledge of tax and legislation.
If you enjoy being accountable, negotiating and influencing this role will allow you to stretch those skills.
• Responsible for the implementation of payroll strategy
• Manage the full payroll ensuring all payroll administration is completed Accountable for ensuring the payroll is compliant with legislation, regulations, policy, HMRC and business requirements
• Stakeholder management of the relationship with external payroll administration team driving continuous improvement and service
• Stakeholder engagement ensuring customer-centric solutions are delivered
• Operationally manage the HRMC payroll relationship, ensuring delivery and compliance including service reviews
• Provide SME expertise and guidance to wider HR team and business where required
• Work closely with the Internal Audit function during annual payroll audit process and support the external audit process
Qualifications and person specification:
• Strong experience and proven track record of managing payroll ideally within an HR environment
• Membership of the Institute of Payroll Professionals desirable
• Solid analytical skills
• Payroll & benefits knowledge
• Strong advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of Crystal reports – desirable
• Confident personality able to engage at all levels and add value
Great range of benefits with flexible hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£27500 - £30000 per annum
£27000 - £30000 per annum
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £13.49 per annum