|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Responsibilities will include:
• Timesheet Input
• Set up New Starters
• Termination Process
• Payroll Calculation / audit
• Preparation of BACS
• Payslip Production
• Weekly Pay End to End Process (Journals/ Postings)
• Support of Monthly Payroll
• Set up and Manage the AOE's and their payment
• Interface with HMRC / Tax codes / RTI / FPS
• Employee Queries Monthly and Weekly
• General Correspondence and Queries
• Involvement with P11D's
• Involvement with Pension returns
• Manage both Internal and External stakeholder relationships.
• Meet payroll operational standards / reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements
You will be a highly enthusiastic individual who has a strong payroll background, excellent communication skills and honesty and integrity.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.