Pastry Chef - Private School - £25.000 p.a
|Job Title:||Pastry Chef - Private School - £25.000 p.a|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Henderson|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 09:25|
- The Role: Pastry Chef
- The Location: Oxford
- The Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a
- The Hours: 40 per week, Full Time 46 weeks
- The Days: Monday to Sunday any five days out of seven, as per weekly Rota
- Reporting to: Management Team
Purpose of the role:
To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service at this prestige private school.
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- To compile all food orders for sections under your supervision, ensuring food standards and cost are agreed with the Head Chef; to ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
- To gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix and menu planning.
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
- To adhere to the company's Food Safety, Hygiene, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company's Food Safety, Hygiene, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
- Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
School Chef Manager
£9.75 - £10 per hour
HOSPITALITY CHEF - PRESTIGE SCHOOL
Up to £26000.00 per annum
Pastry Chef de Partie - 2AA Restaurant - £22K - £24K
Chichester, West Sussex
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Chef Manager - £14.50 p/h - Contract Catering School
Up to £14.50 per hour
Assistant Chef Manager - £12.70p/h - Contract Catering School
Up to £12.70 per hour