|Location||Ringwood, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Pastry Chef - Hotel - Ringwood - £26k + Tips
5/7 Days working - Straight Shifts - 48 hrs contract
Live in Available!!!
Car/Bicycle essential due to location if living out.
A fabulous 4 * hotel situated in the beautiful village of Burley in the New Forest, looking to recruit an experienced Pastry Chef to join their brigade. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They have recently done an inside refurbishment, all new kitchen equipment. They have been awarded 1 Rosette and are now pushing towards a 2nd.
Come on Apply now for a fantastic opportunity!!!!
Your main responsibilities as a Pastry Chef will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Be Pastry Focused, high volume experienced
What you need to get the job:
- Experience as a Pastry Chef, Strong background
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or Equivalent but not essential.
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Up to £26k + tips, straight shifts, meals on duty, live in accommodation available if required..
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.