Pastry chef de partie
|Job Title:||Pastry chef de partie|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum, Benefits: live in available|
|Contact Name:||Agata Szafranska|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 12:06|
A Pastry Chef de partie required for a Hotel situated in Rye. The Hotel has a restaurant, covering weddings and functions throughout the year. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
- 40-50 hours per week
- Mixed shifts
- Salary of up £23,000
- meals on duty
- Live in Accommodation on site if required
Your main responsibilities as Pastry chef will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Leading the Pastry Team & creating & implementing new ideas
What you need to get the job:
- Experience with Pastry
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent an advantage
- Experience at Rosette Level Advantageous but not Essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's