|Salary||£9 - £10 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
For more than 50 years, the name of Pertemps has been synonymous with permanent and temporary recruitment. Starting off life as an independent family run business in 1961, Pertemps has grown to become one of the largest providers of staffing solutions in the UK, owned and controlled by its own employees.
A typical day in your role would involve the following duties.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the branch activities
- Payroll and Invoicing
- Maintaining in house CRM with Candidate and client details
- Maintaining compliance in line with GDPR
- Liaising with candidates and clients via phone and email to resolve payroll queries
- Completing reference checks
- Support recruitment consultants in organising advertising campaigns
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Undertake digital marketing campaigns and measure their success
- Develop, implement and monitor online and search advertising
- Manage social media posts and campaigns
- Manage e-marketing campaigns utilising email and SMS services
- Produce digital reports covering all aspects of monthly activity and report on ROI
- Contribute to the successful production and delivery of client’s annual marketing strategies
- Produce engaging content and execute plans on time and within budget to increase engagement, audience size, leads and income generation
The hours on the role will be flexible depending on the individual and the hours can be worked around other commitments. The hours expected are between 16 - 20 per week.
To apply for the role please send your CV detailing your previous work history.