Part time Customer Advisors
|Job Title:||Part time Customer Advisors|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 14:30|
Start date - ASAP
Location: Edinburgh - Leith
Pay Rate : £9.00 per hour
Pertemps award winning client based in their Modern vibrant offices in the centre of Edinburgh are looking to recruit Part time Customer Service Advisors to start ASAP.
This would be a great opportunity for students who are looking for part time work while studying or someone who is looking part time work which has flexible working hours.
Length of contract - Up until March 2020
Working Hours - Our client is flexible with hours you want to work during the week however you will be required to work at least one day at the weekend
Hours of work flexible -
Monday - Friday - hours between - 4:45pm - 9pm
Saturday/Sunday shifts can be - 9am - 3pm, 9am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm.
- Dealing with customers at first point of contact and providing support at each stage of the sales process
- Advisors will be responsible for liaising with customers, suppliers and fitting centres to provide innovative solutions to customer queries and issues.
- Proactively contact customers who may have ordered the wrong item or not compatible with their vehicle to advise more suitable options.
- Taking payment for orders and ensuring that customers are supported through the buying process
- Supporting customers in selecting a suitable alternative when items are not in stock.
- Dealing with garage bookings and ensuring that tyres have arrived in time for fittings.
- Where garages are unable to support with preferred time and dates, working with the customer, suppliers and garages to find the best resolution based on circumstances.
- Contacting customers to advise on delays with orders and working to find a solution for them.
- Updating order details whether initiated by the customer or through needing to re-arrange details.
- Speaking to couriers and suppliers to track orders or chase where orders are not delivered.
- Working with couriers or suppliers to resolve issues where deliveries are signed for but have not arrived.
- Raising Purchase Orders, Claims and various other items
- Administration work - Updating in-house systems
- Previous experience dealing with customers either over the phone or face to face.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate through phone (both inbound and outbound), email, webchat and social media.
- Organisation skills, being able to balance own workload is a must
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Ability to work proactively and as part of a team
If you are interested please apply ASAP or contact Adam on 0131 225 7531
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part time Customer Agent
£9867 - £10000 per annum
Customer Service Representative - Part Time
£9.71 per hour
Customer Service Advisors
Up to £8.46 per hour
Part Time Receptionist
£8.21 per hour
Account Manager - Term Time - Part Time (3 days)
£8000 per annum, Benefits: Term time only