|Salary||£22000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
A well reputable consultancy that has been established for over 30 years is requiring a Part 2 Architect to join them. This is the chance to join an exceptional medium size company with 18 staff in a great location, the team are very friendly, sociable outside of work and all muck in together.
You will find yourself working on some very exciting high profile local projects, this being mainly being hotels and stadiums along with some commercial and healthcare projects. As the Part 2 Architect, you will be assisting Architects and Technologists in a variety of roles and project sectors.
- Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
- Liaising with other members of the design team
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Part II Qualified
- 3D capabilities are desirable
- Experience with Revit would be an advantage
- Strong design and technical skills
- Experienced within the Architectural industry