Part 2 Architectural Assistant
|Job Title:||Part 2 Architectural Assistant|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 14:19|
An exciting opportunity at a small, fast paced Architectural and planning practice has arisen in Worcester. They are looking for a personable, driven individual to join the team.
This practice specialise in Architecture and masterplanning, working mainly within the residential sector, while also completing multiple commercial projects. If successful you would be working on a variety of projects; working hand in hand with developers, on a range of one off bespoke homes as well as listed and historical buildings across the West Midlands and the South.
The role will involve working across all RIBA stages, meeting with clients and attending site. This well-established practice is going through a period of growth and transformation, at this pivotal point for the business they are looking for a motivated individual to push forward the practice.
The Role: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Working on projects from start to finish, taking a strong involvement in the overall design process within the RIBA work stages
- Production of information drawings, sketches and graphics
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
- A successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of different roles and every aspect of the build
- Working on Planning applications and construction packages
- Experience working on residential projects or historic buildings would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of Planning Applications and Building Regulations
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, creative and confident individual aiming to developed
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's