|Job Title:||Panel Wireperson|
|Salary:||£15 - £20 per hour + .|
|Reference:||PW - CG_1545132337|
|Contact Name:||Clara Griffiths|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 11:25|
- Assemble and wire electrical panels for special purpose machinery in accordance with project plans and engineering instructions.
- Undertake component wiring
- Undertake wiring to connect panels and components to machines
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Fully skilled wireperson.
- Used to working to electrical drawings and instructions.
-Good attention to detail and quality focused.
- A strong awareness of health and safety considerations within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to work on own initiative and to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- A positive disposition and "can do" attitude.
For more information regarding this role please call Clara Griffiths on 01453 796621 or send a CV
Omega Resource Group Ltd, are dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Company. Please feel free to contact us on 01453 827333 or look at our current vacancies on our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Mechanical Design Engineer / Engineering Manager / Design Manager / Controls Engineer / Project Engineer / Mechanical / Electrical / Automation / Automotive / Aeronautical / Aerospace / Quotations / Manufacturing / Engineering / Production / Management/ Special Purpose Machinery / Industrial Machinery
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's