|Salary||£26000 - £26500||Sector||Engineering|
The painter and decorator will be required to supports the wider Sodexo team beyond their own remit in line with business requirements on their own initiative or as and when requested.Ideal candidate
- Sound understanding and experience of relevant regulations and procedures
- A good understanding and capability for the professional delivery of painting and decorating.
- Robust application of Health and Safety procedures and practices to ensure a safe working environment.
- Ability to promote a safe working environment.
- Be able to work in a team of varying capabilities and trades to deliver a high-quality service to the client.
- Good communications skills through the use of verbal and written passage of information both up and down the organisation structure and to non-technical audiences.
- Be able to interpret requirements and find solutions for those requirements.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.