PA to Director
|Job Title:||PA to Director|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking|
|Start Date:||2019-02-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Wand|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 13:43|
Your main duties include
To provide both clerical and administrative support to a Director
* Deal with telephone / email enquiries from clients and providers.
* Arrange meetings / book appointment, manage a busy diary
* Submit new business, to include online mortgage applications, protection, investment and pension cases.
* Liaise with product providers / mortgage lenders
* Attend meetings as and when required.
* Maintain a computerised customer database.
* Type up various documents and electronic information.
* Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
You will posses the following skills
* Have a professional appearance and confident manner.
* Be able to display excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Have accurate Data Input skills
* Have a methodical and organised approach.
* Be computer literate with accurate typing skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Be able to use their own initiative and sometimes work independently.
* Have excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook and 3rd party provider software.
* Comply at all times with the firm's Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures.
* Ensure that the firm's clients are treated fairly at all times.
Qualifications and experience
* Previous experience in financial services essential, preferably within an IFA practice.
* Mortgage and Protection knowledge and online processing experience preferred.
* Qualified to 'A' level standard, although not essential.
* Experience working with CRM database software (Intelliflo)
* Excellent typing speeds.
* Attention to detail is a must.
* A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
* 21 days holiday
* Group Life Assurance
* Pension Contribution
* Group Income Protection
Something to get your teeth into!
If you feel this role is for you please email across your CV to email@example.com, or contact Kelly on 01392 826058
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's