PA (Temporary) - Derby
|Job Title:||PA (Temporary) - Derby|
|Salary:||£10.58 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 16:09|
We are currently recruiting for an temporary PERSONAL ASSISTANT to join our fantastic education client based in Derby, working as a key member of the business operations team. You would be working in a busy office working under the Academic Registrar.
This is a demanding role working in a very fast paced environment.
Hours: 37 hours per week
8.30am – 5.00pm (4.30pm on Friday) with an hour for lunch.
Please note this is a temporary position to start on Monday 4th March until Friday 29th March (4 weeks), but there could be potential for this to be extended further.
Pay Rate: £10.58 p/h
- Diary Management
- Organising meetings
- Booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Liasing with staff, clients and suppliers
- Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
- General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications is essential
- Previous PA/ Senior Administration experience
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment
- At least a Level C in GCSE Maths and English - must be included on CV
- High level of accuracy
- Adapt and manage own time effectively
- Coping with frequently changing priorities in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Steong use of initiative
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
Interested to know more? If you feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you to discuss further. We encourage all applications to be made via the click apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's