|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
You will be working Mon-Thurs 9:00-5:15pm & 9:00-4:30pm Friday and receive a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience + commission, there is onsite parking available, work place pension scheme and 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
As the Telemarketing Executive you will contacting potential business and organisations to establish if they have a requirement for the clients services. The majority of time will be spent on the phone cold calling to generate leads and opportunities for the company's Business Managers to follow up.
- To qualify details of potential accounts on the database
- Aim to get agreement for a follow up call/quote /appointment or for a Business Manager to visit, enter all notes onto the CRM including follow up calls
- Email details of any successful quote/appointment opportunities to Business Managers
- You may also be required to carry out Market Research
- The role requires confidence selling both products and services
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- GCSE or equivalent pass grade C or above in Maths and English
Prior experience in telephone B2B sales is advantageous, however strong customer service experience with a passion for sales will be of interest.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.