|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
This well established, dynamic, marine engineering company has multiple locations across the Solent and are looking to expand their team to keep up with the ever increasing demand for their services.
As an experience outboard engineer, you will jump straight into the action working both on and off site, offered further training and development, with opportunities to expand and progress with the business.
- Experience with multiple brands of engine, with Yanmar and Mercruiser particularly sought.
- Strong experience with outboard engines
- Servicing, diagnostics, strip down, and rebuild experience is essential for this role.
- Good mechanical & electrical diagnostics skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Open to dealing with new products as company expands
- Self starter
- Customer focused
- Ideally at least 5 years experience as a marine engineer
There are major expansion plans for the business underway, with more in discussion for the future, including expansion across multiple site.
The role will require attending various sites to service our customer needs for which transportation will be provided.
Salary £d.o.e plus other benefits.
To apply click below, or contact Rob on 02382 633 399