|Salary||Up to £79,800 plus bonus, flex fund, 25 days holiday||Sector||Facilities|
Are you an experienced multi-site Operations Director with masses of experience within Facilities Management? Do you have excellent relationship management skills and manage ambiguity well? Are you passionate about innovation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Director working with one of our most prestigious clients, you will manage operational delivery liaising with functional experts delivering soft and project based activities from within Sodexo. You will be responsible for account performance and leading a management team to ensure delivery against Key Performance Indicators.
You must be financially astute, have experience of growing contracts and have high levels of resilience.
Up to £79,800 dependent on experience, flex fund, bonus, 25 days holidayMain responsibilities
- Identify organic growth opportunities through innovation and new initiatives within existing contracts
- Lead with the Centres of Excellence teams, where appropriate to ensure the ongoing strategic development of current accounts to generate new business opportunities
- Ensure contracts are performing within the agreed SLAs at all times to meet Sodexo commitments
- Lead the management of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation relating to the building portfolio ensuring the statutory requirements are met and all records maintained up to
- Coach managers to ensure that the Focus on Five principles are adopted, employees performance is managed through the Sodexo performance management processes and talent development and succession planning activities take place
- Develop a strategy for growth – both new & existing and ensure retention targets are met
- Project management, mobilisation and operational leadership of new and developing sites within the regional portfolio
- Responsible for the development and seamless of delivery of the core client transformation strategy
- Responsible for the creation of new budget and P&L requirements of additional sites emerging within the regional portfolio
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the workplace strategy, focusing on futureproofing digitalisation within the working environment in conjunction with the core transformation strategy
- Proven ability to lead in a resilient manner within a fast-paced environment of continuous change
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts in excess of £15m
- Experience of Hard and Soft FM contracts
- CAFM and management information reporting
- Proven operational knowledge, skills and experience in managing multi-site/multi service operations
- Management of large and diverse teams
- Proven experience of Managing multiple sites/workloads with shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process