|Job Title:||Onsite Recruiter|
|Salary:||£15.50 - £20.03 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:29|
An exciting and diverse role is now available as an Internal Recruiter at a multi-national aerospace company based in Broughton, North Wales.
A successful applicant for this role as an Internal Recruiter will need to be able to play an important role in recruiting skilled professionals to enable this world renowned company to design, develop and deliver world leading products, technologies and services globally.
- You will be responsible for the entire internal recruitment process which includes finding the best people, talking to them over the phone and in face to face interviews, extracting information that will help you decide whether they are right for selection
- Be able to build a working partnership with hiring managers, HR representatives and candidates to ensure that you will work efficiently towards expected targets
- Use multiple methods of searching for the best possible people for the role that needs filling, through things like social media and job boards
- IT literate e.g. Microsoft Excel
- Have experience in corporate recruitment or recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) background, specifically within the Engineering, IT, High-Technology or Aerospace and Defence sector
- Be able to consult, influence and partner with colleagues and senior leaders
- Manage your stakeholders expectations and experience to very high standard
- Fluency in another European language(s) is desirable
- £15.50 PAYE or £20.03 Ltd
- On-site parking
Some UK and abroad travel required if successful
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's