|Salary||£16000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
£16,000 - £20,000
About our client
Our client a successful company based in Kidderminster is seeking a IT Installation Engineer to work on site to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to help to deliver a quality service to new and existing customers. Working with the on-site team and be responsible for new IT installations, decommissions, office clearances and collections of redundant IT equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business and become part of a friendly team environment
- Responsible for installation to desk
- Ability to communicate with customers regarding newly installed items (to include any update changes and windows upgrades)
- Responsible for the decommissioning of redundant equipment (namely removal of redundant servers within a Data Centre environment)
- Responsible for the disposal of customers items and adhering to safety procedures with regard to packing the items and transporting back to base.
- Cable management
- Fault finding and simple fixes (resolving network issues and any hardware/software issues)
- PC / Laptop builds hardware and software
- Ensuring that agreed Company sales targets are met monthly
- To foster team work and collaboration in order to achieve own and Company objectives
- To liaise with all stakeholders positively and to put recommendations forward as appropriate in order to support the Company's continuous improvement ethos
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong IT knowledge, intermediate level MS Excel is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of computers and their components
- Experience of working independently and as part of a team to achieve results
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time on a regular basis
- Flexible approach and able to drive
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position
- Salary £16,000 - £18,000 Per annum
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.