|Job Title:||Office Junior|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Annie Wyatt|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 12:25|
Salary: Dependent upon experience (initially just above NMW with a review after 3-6 months)
Location: DN14, Goole
Hours: Monday to Friday - 42.5 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity is around the corner with Pertemps Hull as we are currently recruiting for an Office Junior to work at our prestigious client based in Goole.
They are looking for a confident and ambitious Office Junior to expand their team within the new factory, who is efficient and able to work as part of a team but also on their own initiative. The ability to multi-task, whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction is essential in this position.
Key responsibilities for this Office Junior role include:
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed, such as greeting visitors
- Customers - Processing customer orders, dispatch paperwork, payments, issuing statements, dealing with accounts queries via email or telephone and credit control Suppliers - Matching up delivery notes / invoices, processing onto Sage and dealing with any queries.
- Accounts - Supporting monthly management accounts preparation - pulling together missing information, planning and thinking ahead to help the accountant.
In order to be considered for this Office Junior role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Working quickly, flexibly and with accuracy - you need to be happy to work in a varied, fast paced workplace
- Microsoft packages including Excel (basic skills required)
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
Due to the remote location of the client, applicants must have their own transport and hold a full driving licence.
If you're interested in applying for this Office Junior role, please contact the Pertemps Hull office and speak with Annie or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.39 - £9.58 per hour
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£16000 - £17000 per annum
Part Time Office Manager
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Temporary Office Administrator
£8.34 - £9.00 per hour