|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Benny Search|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 09:44|
This is a varied and interesting role supporting many different parts of the business within a fast-paced, friendly, ambitious and fun environment.
The role would suit an individual from a similar background within a small business that is looking to utilise their existing administration skills within a diverse role. Amongst other general office and PA duties, the role will deal with:
- Supporting the contract recruitment team and finance team processing timesheets.
- Database administration,
- Dealing with email enquiries,
- Social media campaigns
- Marketing/PR support
- Website Editing,
- Diary and travel arrangements.
- Event Organisation
- Supporting across all operational aspects of the business.
- IT Support duties (liaising with external IT support company)
- HR Support duties (liaising with external HR support company)
- Working closely with the Directors and Leadership team
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, be organised and proactive and be able to adapt to a changing and high-pressured environment.
You must possess proficient levels of experience with databases and Microsoft packages, have strong organisational skills and the ability to manage busy workloads as well as have the desire to work as part of a wider team and provide an exceptional level of business support. A knowledge of Xero accounting package or similar would be an advantage as would a passion for the Marine Industry.
This role is due to exciting company growth and offers excellent training and progression opportunities.
To discuss the role further please contact Zoe Callard on 02380 633399.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's