|Job Title:||Nursery Practitoner|
|Salary:||£19000 - £19760 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 11:24|
Croydon Location // Mon-Friday // Permanent
- Support the children’s development, learning and play.
- To develop your role within the team especially as a key person.
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children, ensuring settings policies and procedures are observed at all times.
- To be flexible within working practices of the nursery.
- Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake any domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snacks, cleaning equipment and resources.
- To provide a positive Role Model at all times to children, colleagues and visitors to the setting.
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
- To ensure mealtimes are a time of pleasant social interactions.
Please apply today as interviews will start immediately!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's