|Job Title:||Nursery Nurses|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Antony Philomin|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 16:41|
NRS are currently working with some of the best nurseries across South East London, supplying passionate, flexible and professional staff to cover a wealth of different childcare based roles (from Nursery Nurses, to Nursery Managers and above) including sickness cover, annual leave and over population.
Ideally Nursery Nurses would need to have a Level 2, Level 3 or above relevant childcare qualification and 6 months working experience however for those who lack a qualification but are passionate about early years and have at least 12 months formal experience as a Nursery Nurse, then please still apply!
To be considered Nursery Nurses will need to:
* Have experience of working with 0-5 year olds in a childcare setting
* Have knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) would be desirable however not essential
* Have a level 2/3 relevant childcare qualification and/or 6 months working experience with 0-5 year olds
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach will be beneficial as shifts vary between the hours of 7.30am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday
Benefits of working with NRS?
* Weekly pay
* Holiday pay
* Pension scheme
* Incentives such as temp of the month, newcomer of the month, refer a friend scheme and many more!
* Flexible working days/hours
* Earning potential between £335 - £460 per week
* Additionally temporary workers will hear about our new permanent vacancies before anyone else!
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check. Enhanced Disclosure expense to be met by applicant.