|Job Title:||Nursery Cook/Chef|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 15:22|
This is a full time position Monday to Friday (42 hours a week)
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks for children and staff lunches as necessary.
- Ensure examples of meals are cooked for open days.
- Plan and order supplies to keep within budget.
- Ensure minimum wastage, sufficient quantities of food are served.
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies and procedures are carried out and the required Food Hygiene standards are met.
- Prepare shopping lists and keeping account of stocks and goods which are needed, rotating and labeling stock as necessary.
- Attend staff meetings when requested and appropriate.
- Be responsible for ensuring children's specific dietary requirements are met.
- Ensure the kitchen is left clean and tidy at the end of each day.
Desirable - First Aid, Food Preparation or Cooking Certificate, Safeguarding training.
Apply today to be selected for an interview..
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's