|Salary||£22000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
This is a full time position Monday to Friday (42 hours a week)
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks for children and staff lunches as necessary.
- Ensure examples of meals are cooked for open days.
- Plan and order supplies to keep within budget.
- Ensure minimum wastage, sufficient quantities of food are served.
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies and procedures are carried out and the required Food Hygiene standards are met.
- Prepare shopping lists and keeping account of stocks and goods which are needed, rotating and labeling stock as necessary.
- Attend staff meetings when requested and appropriate.
- Be responsible for ensuring children's specific dietary requirements are met.
- Ensure the kitchen is left clean and tidy at the end of each day.
Desirable - First Aid, Food Preparation or Cooking Certificate, Safeguarding training.
Apply today to be selected for an interview..