Nursery Cook - Chef
|Job Title:||Nursery Cook - Chef|
|Salary:||Up to £11.0 per hour + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 11:48|
My Client is looking for a Nursery Cook, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
As a Nursery Cook in theirs nurseries you must have experience in a Nursery Setting OR School Catering Setting OR Care Home Setting.
Key information - Nursery Cook
- Salary: £11.0 p/h Negotiable, for the right candidate.
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 7.00 am -3.30pm, Monday-Friday
- Location: BR6 - Orpington
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required - Nursery Cook
- To deliver a first class, fresh nutritious food offer and service to approximately children aged 6 months to 5 years
- Planning menus, taking into account the nursery budget, the foods in season, local availability and nutritional and allergy requirements for children
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
- Liaising with the Nursery Manager and Head of Early Years
- Relevant level 2 qualification and food hygiene certificate
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's