|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Your NQT Induction Year should be an exciting first step for you into teaching and developing as a classroom practitioner. As part of our team you will be presented with the opportunity to interview with local schools and make an informed decision as to your future and immediate development.
We introduced our Salaried Supply Scheme 2 years ago and it has been a successful part of the development of our relationship with schools and our NQT’s.
How does it work?
- You will interview and be assigned to a specific school that meets your needs for your Induction Year. You will receive plenty of support during the process to include successful interview techniques, planning for observations and generally building your confidence.
- The School will make a commitment to you and in return expect you to commit to them.
- As an integral part of the process you will have to demonstrate that you have capacity to become an Outstanding Teacher.
- We pay you a monthly salary to scale in line with your permanent counterparts to include holiday pay.
- Although you are technically a supply teacher your salaried status with us means that you would attend any/all training and inset days and receive the same support at school level as permanent members of staff.
- There will be plenty of opportunity to be offered permanent roles at school level and our successful track record in this area is something we are very proud of.
- You will be assigned a school Mentor and will be working closely with them to ensure your success in this role. You will also enjoy plenty of additional support from us.
- £200 celebratory bonus for completion of your Induction Year.
This is a great opportunity to join the school of your choice on a level playing field with other NQT’s. Your salaried status means you have a regular monthly income to include holiday pay which is unique to this scheme. For more information get in touch with us on for an informal chat and to arrange to come in and meet us to discuss how we can secure an Induction Year placement for you. Not for you, refer a friend who we successfully place and earn £200 in Vouchers of your choice.