|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Generous Benefits||Sector||Professional & Admin|
£25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience levels
Newark, Grantham or Nottingham
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly established team of specialists, based in either Nottingham, Newark or Grantham. You will need to be bright and passionate about the Employment sector and looking to potentially take your career to the next level.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for providing commercially minded employment advice across a varied client base.
- Handling and managing your own caseload with support from senior associates and partners.
- Helping with Assistants training
- Advising on TUPE processes, settlement agreements, redundancies, business immigration and discrimination matters.
- Offering sound commercial advice to clients and work well within a team environment.
You will need to have:
- You must be a qualified Solicitor between c. NQ-3 year PQE (or FILEX equivalent)
- The skills to provide practical and high quality solutions to all clients
- You must have broad employment experience,
- You must be a strong team player with good communication skills and a fine attention for detail
- Ambition and drive to be an important future player in the team is also key
- Excellent time management and sectioning your time with regards to essential workload
Please give me a call to discuss further or click apply to send me your CV.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Pertemps - a family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We are based from the Peterborough office covering the East Anglia and part of the East Midlands area, we are keen to support you with your next career move. We handle a large number of legal positions so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
If you know any Employment Solicitors that may be interested, we are able to offer up to £250 referral fee (Terms and Conditions apply).