Newly Qualified Teacher of Secondary Education
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Teacher of Secondary Education|
|Salary:||£24859 - £26732 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 12:25|
PGCE / BEd / SCITT
Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
Start September 2019
Main Pay Scale - M1/M2
Pertemps Education Chelmsford have over 13 years experience in working with and placing Newly Qualified Teachers within their first Teaching role. We work tirelessly to ensure that we find your dream position. We do the hard work for you - researching schools and completing applications so that you can focus on your placements. We provide first class interview preparation including 1-1 coaching if you feel you need some extra help with answering interview questions.
If you are looking to secure your first teaching post, you have a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive, successful and popular agency who are experienced in placing NQTs in permanent roles. Do not delay - send your CV today!
What we are looking for:
• NQT of Secondary Education
• Motivated to progress in your teaching career
• Confidence to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's