|Job Title:||Mortgage Administrator|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.63 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 10:30|
Mortgage Administrator (Banking) - £9 rising to £9.83 per hour after 12 weeks; Halifax, West Yorkshire
Start dates: 29th July & 5th August 2019
Training period: 4 weeks
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting Mortgage Administrators for our client who is one of the biggest banks in the UK. Based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, you will operate as part of an efficient team to provide a wide range of customer focused activities to support your colleagues in providing outstanding customer service for customers. The responsibilities of the role will include reviewing customer's mortgage applications/accounts and ensuring the correction action has been taken. You will also be comparing customer accounts against the customer banking guidelines to decide whether further actions are required to reach a fair outcome. As part of your role you will also be responsible for liaising with internal colleagues and drafting correspondence such as letters for customers.
You should have a clean criminal record, be able to pass a credit check, sanctions, fraud and other mandatory checks including 3 years' worth of references. You will work Monday to Friday between 08:00-18:00 (06:00p.m) for 35 hours a week. The rate of pay will be £9 per hour rising to £9.63 per hour after 12 weeks. You will enjoy additional benefits such as pay progression, payment for unsociable hours, competitive Overtime rates, Flex pay and bonuses for excellent performance. This is a temporary position for a duration of 6 months. Training will be offered for the first 4 weeks and therefore no holidays can be taken in the first 8 weeks. Shortlisted candidates should be available to attend interviews immediately.
* Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
* Proactively contribute to the completion of the teams' workload.
* Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood, escalating issues where appropriate.
* Look for opportunities to enhance own skills and knowledge within direct team and the department.
* Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying areas of improvement to processes and service.
* Ensure processes are completed to the highest standard, challenging and escalating when process/policies cause any unintended consequences to either the customer and/or the bank.
* Access and navigate the relevant client systems to review and propose the customer options.
* Focus on excellent customer service whilst delivering against defined business objectives.
* Ensure all details entered onto the system are accurate and meet the required quality standards.
* Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance, training, competency scheme & business standards.
* Positive attitude to change, and develop own skills to meet the changing customer, business and financial environmental needs.
* Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
* Maintain a good understanding of end to end customer journey.
Key skills and experience of Mortgage Administrators in Halifax
* Excellent Administration experience
* Telephony experience
* Excellent customer service
* Problem solving
* High attention to detail
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages
* Credit check
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 3 years
If you meet the above requirements please apply on this website with your updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's