Mobile Mechanical and Gas Engineer
|Job Title:||Mobile Mechanical and Gas Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Van + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 11:19|
Location - Helston
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working very closely with provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance across the South West.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the successful Mobile Mechanical and Gas Engineer -
- Provide information to supervisory and managerial levels to facilitate solutions to problems and provide alternative ideas to aid innovation and reduce end costs.
- Carry out planned and un-planned maintenance in accordance with a scheduled workload in order to maintain site KPI’s and remain within the contract SLA’s.
- Complete work in a safe, timely, professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all works are carried out to both the company’s and the client’s standards, policies and procedures such as the relevant JSP’s and to ensure that the expectations of the client and end user are fulfilled.
- Three years post qualification experience.
- Has served a recognised Mechanical related apprenticeship and can produce evidence of such or has attained City and Guilds or applicable NVQ qualification.
- Must hold relevant commercial gas qualifications.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation.
- The ability to multi skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high standard, including other mechanical tasks, plumbing, AHU’s etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's