Mobile Electrical Supervisor
|Job Title:||Mobile Electrical Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:46|
Location - Essex
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Reporting to - Managing Director
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
As the successful Mobile Electrical Supervisor you will be working for one of the biggest Facilities Management companies who's culture is built on the simple premise of delivering the exceptional, every day.
You WILL be expected to travel to 3 different sites in Witham, Chichester and Norwich. The successful Mobile Electrical Supervisor will be provided a company car and fuel card.
Main job objectives and responsibilities of the successful Mobile Electrical Supervisor -
- Supervising 5 engineers.
- Hands on supervisor role.
- Reactive / PPM maintenance.
- Undertake responsibilities for the collating, prioritisation and direction of the designated MITIE personnel and sub-contractors to perform maintenance and project tasks effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Liaison with clients including regular site meetings with meeting minutes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To complete regular site inspection to ensure sites are maintained and paperwork is completed
- Allocation of PPM via PDA and accuracy of completion and returns are on time.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- To provide support to the helpdesk and Account Manager in the efficient use of labour and materials by co-ordinating all planned maintenance work across designated portfolio.
Are you looking for your next challenge?
If you would like to learn more about this Mobile Electrical Supervisor position or are interested in a confidential chat then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now or submit your CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Site Supervisor
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£23000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card
£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card
Mobile Power Engineer