|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Offices based in Crayford
Work is London and home counties
40 engineers strong of which 6 are AC ENGINEERS
Clients they cover : PRS for Music – sub contractor for CBRE and there gas works – big commercial office space
Turn over £5 million a year in maintenance and service
Mobile HVAC engineer :
My Client is a well-established and rapidly growing organisation; with over 20 years’ experience they are dedicated to service and maintenance in the commercial sector. They have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Mobile HVAC Engineer to join their team.
Joining an established team, you will be responsible Mobile maintenance and reactive works to a number of ac systems including VRV, VRF, splits and multis.
You will be Working for a diverse range of prestigious clients, within central London and the m25.
What is expected:
You will possess a similar skill set and areas of expertise served within a similar role, ideally on behalf of FM and M and E Service Providers and client properties to include ; Government, Health and Education environments.
- Valid F-gas and ideally city and guilds NVQ level 2 or above in Air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Possess additional skills, knowledge and expertise within commercial building services.
- Full clean driving license
- A flexible, ‘can-do’ approach is essential due to duties that may fall outside of Gas engineer i.e. general maintenance as required, working as part of wider maintenance team.
- a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- £38,000 basic
- VAN & FUEL CARD
- 20 DAYS HOLIDAY – RISING BY 1 EVERY YEAR IN SERVICE
- DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL PAID AT £8.10PH FLAT RATE
- 1:6 call out with £120 standby allowance
- Ample ot
- FULL UNIFORM
- CHRISTMAS BONUS