|Salary||£8.75 - £9.89 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Temporary to permaneant positions
Pay rate £8.75 to £9.89p/h
Semi-Skilled MIG Welders wanted for one of Derby's finest manufacturing and distribution warehouses
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that are recognised worldwide and are having an incredibly busy year and are needing to add to their already brilliant existing team.
Why should you choose this role?
An extremely well-run company that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
A clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
Still not sure see more benefits below as to why you should apply:
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic location! With a location in close proximity to Derby City Centre,
- Chance to earn permanent positions with a fantastic company, after 26 weeks but can be sooner dependent of work ethic and performance.
- Weekly pay
- Increase pay after 13 weeks
- Additional holidays rising from 28 days to 33 days
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great! As its only 2 miles from the City Centre, there are bus routes that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
The Job Role
Your main job will be to prepare appropriate small and medium fabricated parts, products and sub-assemblies in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium, ensuring you are fully examining the products before welding.
- Key eye for detail
- reading and working off drawings
- Ability to focus and concentrate on the job for long periods of time
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy
- Manual and robotic MIG Welding
- Automated rotary Welding
- Understand specification sheets
- Previous experience in the welding industry
- Adhering to health and safety rules and regulations
The hourly rate for day shifts are £8.75 per hour (this will be higher following a successful period)
The hourly pay rate for afternoon shifts will be £9.89 (this will be higher following a successful period)
Shifts are Monday – Friday 6am till 2pm, also 2pm till 10pm, on a weekly rotating shift pattern.
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the registration process.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today!