|Job Title:||Merchandising Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Xavier Ayling-Brasnell|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 10:32|
Merchandising Assistant - Urgent start - temp to perm
Acorn is recruiting for a Merchandising Assistant for our client based on the outskirts of the city, this is a temporary role for 3 months leading to a permanent position competative salary. You will be working in a friendly office environment at a location that is easy get to on public transport but also has a benefit of on-site parking.
As a Merchandising Assistant you will be working Monday to Friday, 08.45am-17.30pm.
The job purpose will be focused on:
- To ensure optimal stock fulfilment by the way of raising orders and inputting levels, central stock and highlighting poor performing suppliers.
- Keying all relevant levels.
- Keying all relevant orders.
- Increasing orders.
- Stock fulfilment reports with the supplier.
- Any promotional activity must be fully supported with appropriate levels of stock replenishment.
- Identify and question any lines not performing to expectation ( i.e. high stocks and low / no sales).
- Monitor 'critical' stock lines.
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst supplier performance against lead times.
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst any under performing Suppliers.
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing.
- Maintain and create suitable ordering schedules (including prescribed bookings).
Candidates will need a minimum of 6 months Administration experience, strong excel skills / knowledge along with experience of working with Microsoft word and email.
Please click apply now or call Xavier Ayling-Brasnell at Acorn on 01752 265 500 to fast track your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's