|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £9.00 per hour||Sector||Health & Medical|
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to recruit a temporary Medical Secretary to work in a GP Surgery based in Derby City Centre. This position is to start ASAP and is for approximatley 4-6 weeks.
Please note this is a temporary position starting as soon as possible and the successful candidate should have a Standard DBS Check that has been issued within the last 12 months. Candidates should also ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri - Full-time (37 hours per week)
- Making appointments
- Audio typing
- Typing letters
- Contacting and liasing patients
- General adminstrative duties
- Previous medical secretary experience within a GP surgery
- Previous audio typing experience
- Previous experience with SystemOne
- Standard DBS Check
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good use of intiative
- Strong computer skills
- Good telephone manner
Located just near Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.