|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£33 - £35 per month||Sector||HSE, Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rates: Up to £35 per hour
Due to a desire to improve the environmental efficiency of the current manufacturing output, my client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer with experience in Diesel engines to lead the upgrades on existing diesel driven systems.
This will be a wide ranging role that will require multiple aspects of mechanical systems design, test rig development and project management.
The general duties for this role will include:
* Support Machineries directive compliance,
* Working on risk assessments and risk mitigation actions.
* Support the diesel emissions project to transition Diesel driven machinery to the latest emission standards
* Expediting suppliers for prototype builds and dealing with technical questions related to the transition
* Support the design team in processing ECR's to remove the current back log
* Help with setting up new external noise testing facility
* Highlight any safety concerns to the relevant person.
This is an important role in managing the upgrade project for the company, and experience in emissions or diesel systems would be highly advantageous, as would experience in design and development of test rigs.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV or for more information call 01453 829530.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Engineers, Mechanical Engineer, Test Engineers, Emissions Engineers, Mechanical Design Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.