|Salary||£11.00 - £12.00 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career. They require a Mechanical Assembler, with experience of pneumatics, and hydraulics to work with their range of special purpose machines. Day and Night shifts are available.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and mechanical fitting.
We are looking for a Mechanical dissembler who ideally has the following skills:
* General mechanical assembly and disassembly, pneumatic and hydraulic fitting, basic machining, metal cutting, drilling, tapping, use of hand tools, maintaining a safe, clean and efficient work space, working at heights and working in confined spaces.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They are offering a competitive hourly rate.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Beth Davis on 01453 829757
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.