Mechanical Engineer / Fitter - Burnley
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer / Fitter - Burnley|
|Salary:||£14.71 per hour, Benefits: Plenty of Overtime available.|
|Start Date:||Start Date June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Windle|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:00|
Mechanical Engineer Role
- Time served Mechnical Fitter- or substantial experience- Qualifications Beneficial
- Previous mechanical fitting, fabrication or machining experience
- Previous experience of building, servicing and maintaining machines
- Solid mechanical knowledge base
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and design specs
- An understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Fault finding experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to work to strict deadlines
- Building, refurbishment and installation of generators, compressors and specialised machinery.
8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Plenty of overtime available.
The role will involve heavy lifting, especially with the assembly aspects.
Salary £14.71 per hour (dependent on experience)
Self-employed contractors are welcome to apply or call to discuss details.
Start date to be confirmed in June 2019.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's