|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Due to growth and progression within the company, there is a requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team to work on a range of projects.
The company specialise in the manufacture of equipment for the Water Services industry and have a UK wide network with a strong presence in the sector.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow and learn new design skills and progress in their career.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Design and detail 2D & 3D drawings of components and assemblies
* Complete the registration of parts and creation of BOM's
* Creation of Technical Documentation and Bulletins
* Support the testing and evaluation of manufactured products
* Provide technical support when required
* Assist and develop innovative new ideas for current products
* Occasional project and report writing
* Work with operations and supply chain to value Designs
* 2D & 3D design experience
* Competent in Solidworks, Creo, SolidEdge or Inventor
* Sheet metal design background
* Component design background
There may be a need to travel to site on occasion to get a full understanding of particular project requirements, meaning a full drivers licence would be required.
Experience working with Engine systems or powertrains would be advantageous, but not essential.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, CAD Technicians, Design Consultants, Manufacturing Engineers, Project Engineers, Electrical Engineers, CAD Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.