|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £26000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* To provide expert knowledge of high-volume injection equipment manufacturing processes including close tolerance machining, assembly and test systems.
* To improve manufacturing performance with regard to process capability, output, productivity and cost.
* To deliver robust manufacturing solutions for new product/components in line with the 5P process to meet the required HS&E aspects, first time quality, installed capacity and cost.
* To provide expertise in supporting the business with regard to the Delphi Manufacturing System (DMS), policies and procedures.
* To support the business by providing expertise and driving quality systems including the management of statistical methods, problem solving techniques and continuous improvement, taking a lead role in group activities.
* To deliver manufacturing process documentation and training in line with business training standards (5 Star process)
* To maintain a clean and tidy operating environment at all times through an active and practical approach to all HS&E issues
* To improve the efficiency of the Manufacturing Engineering processes through participation in continuous improvement projects
* Experience (or interest) in one or more of the following fields:-
High volume precision grinding and super finishing operations
High volume hydraulic performance testing and control systems
Best practice solutions for cell design and material flow management
Actively contribute to the running and success of multi-disciplinary project teams.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline with an interest in manufacturing
* Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
* You'll received a competitive starting salary
* Be part of our 5-year graduate scheme which is iMechE accredited. The scheme also has the benefit of a with a well-defined salary progression plan
* Progression and development opportunities
* Competitive Pension scheme
* 20 days' annual leave (rising to 25 days' after 1 years' service)
* Further benefits include a Holiday Purchase Scheme, Healthshield Cashback scheme, onsite parking provided and a subsidised canteen.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.