|Salary||£65000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus + Benefits & Discounts||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Executive and Management|
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester (M22)
Salary: £65K + Annual Bonus + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
Company & Role
Our client is currently one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturer's operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Operations Manager for their site based in Manchester.
You would be responsible for developing the site into a world class Manufacturing Facility, managing 6 departments covering all operational functions.
As the Manufacturing Operations Manager, your duties will be:
- Achievement of a positive Health & Safety culture through employee development.
- Improve and sustain customer delivery performance in line with target requirements.
- Maximise direct labour efficiencies through continual improvement of internal processes.
- Deployment of a LEAN Manufacturing strategy and improvement methodologies,
- Responsibility for the introduction and improvement of internal processes.
- Management of Capital & Operational Expenditure budgets.
- Responsible for Operational P&L.
- Creation and maintenance of business continency planning (BCP) actions for areas of responsibility.
- Manage overall assigned organisation and lead all related management and staff.
The ideal Manufacturing Operations Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have a recognised Manufacturing and Engineering qualification.
- Proven experience working within a similar role managing multiple departments.
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain knowledge.
- Ideally hold a PRINCE2 Practitioner Cert.
- Experience of a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge with budgets and CapEx
- Experience with LEAN and 5S principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and responsive to time pressure and customer deadlines.
In return the successful applicant will have a generous starting salary with the opportunity to earn up to 30% annual bonus + company benefits an discount schemes.
You would also have the option of a company car
Hrs of work are Monday - Thursday 08:00-16:45hrs and Friday's will finish at 11:30hrs, although some flexibility is required.