|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 30 days holiday per year (including public holidays), employer pension contribution of 4% and life assurance.|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Slight|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 08:38|
Our client, is a thriving business, with their products used to establish native woodlands and productive forests throughout the UK, using a cell-grown system which ensures superior establishment, particularly in difficult conditions. Also, they are the largest suppliers to the landscaping, farm woodland and hedging sectors in addition to supplying reeds and wildflowers for conservation projects.
This is a part-time opportunity, working either 3 or 4 days a week, and will receive a very competitive salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 pro rata.
- Maintain an efficient and effective financial model.
- Ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
- Liaise with and provide information to auditors.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Analyse financial trends.
- Ensure meaningful and challenging targets/budgets are in place within an appropriate timescale.
- Ensure all reports are accurate and ready in time to meet their relevant monthly, quarterly or annual target.
- Collate and interpret information from across the business.
- Produce monthly management accounts (profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheets) with variance analysis, performance graphs and any management information required.
- Periodic and annual budgeting, together with cash flow forecasts.
- Previous accountancy experience at Accountant or similar level
- Relevant accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, etc)
- Chartered Accountant with membership of ICAEW or ICAS is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and SAGE accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and able to work accurately
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience of producing Management Accounts
- Experience of handling sensitive/confidential data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or call the office and ask for Lewis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days hols, pension, profit share
£45000 per annum
Incident Management & Business Resilience Manager
£64000 - £90000 per annum
Head of Projects - Facilities Management
£65000 per annum