|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Mitchell|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 10:43|
A highly reputable and long standing organisation located in Winchester is currently looking for an experienced and motivated management accountant to join their team.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for the cost management and accounting of the head office costs
• Partnering senior leaders to review monthly reporting and working with them on future forecast and budgeting activities
• Liaising with budget holders to review monthly costs, acting as the primary point of contact for non-financial teams
• Making decisions on which costs are accepted and how they are allocated
• Managing the accounting of fixed assets and leases, in accordance with company policies
• Running process improvement projects
• Completing balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing VAT returns, Intrastat and EC Sales List Returns
• Producing the annual forecast, budget and statutory process
• Assistance in preparing schedules for audit, including liaison with auditors where necessary
• Providing continuous reviews and improvements of existing processes
• Working extensively with profit and loss, balance sheet, accruals and prepayments, fixed assets and general ledger
The right candidate for this role must be qualified ACCA/ ACA or CIMA with a proven track record of working to tight deadlines with fantastic communication skills at all levels and excellent attention to detail. Excellent Excel skills are also essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's