|Salary||£31,000 + Excellent Benefits||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
You will work in conjunction with the Technical Service Manager and wider M&E team to ensure the smooth running of the Site Services.
Shift rota position covering the three core shift periods – Days, nights and back shift.
• Maintain distribution centre machinery – sorters, conveyor systems, packing machines etc
• Continued improvement to distribution centre machinery and site plant
• Provide feedback to the Technical Manager in relation to non- conformances
• Electrical system and safe isolation compliance
• 18th Edition compliance
• Adhere to ISO standards
• Adhere to onsite Health and safety processes
• Maintain a good working relationship with onsite contractors and third party support
• Continued personal development
• Good communication with team leaders and management
• Good communication with daily handovers and shift performance
• Take responsibility of projects delegated from Technical Manager or delegate
• Carry out PPMs on machinery within the timescale
• Can read and interpret technical electrical drawings
• Ability to support wider site service maintenance and reactive repair delivery outside the core skill set.
Experience required includes
• 18Th Edition
• Prior experience in working in a similar role
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal-external suppliers
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Ability to quickly recognise where issues need to be escalated
• Excellent communication skills
To find out more please contact Natalie McGeoch or apply on the link below.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.