|Salary||£38000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
- Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
- £38,000 per annum
- Based on site in Portbury, BS20
- Shift based role
- Reactive and planned maintenance within a large 24hr production operation.
- Reacting to production equipment stoppages in a safe manner
- Booking labour and managing a team of up to 10 subcontractors
- Carry out risk assessments & record near miss incidents.
- Work with the quality team to ensure that the plant meets YTD target and assist in investigation of all quality issues within the plant.
- To recommend modifications in design, installation and commissioning of plant equipment in order to optimise plant efficiency and productivity.
- NVQ level 4, HNC level or equivalent in electrical engineering discipline
- Completed relevant electrical apprenticeship
- Strong PLC fault finding experience
- Microsoft office and SAP experience is essential
- Previous frontline maintenance experience
- Experience of planning in a FMCG environment is desirable