|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nicholson|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 09:23|
If so then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client currently has an opening for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team, supporting all manufacturing operations.
About our client
Operating for more than 33 years located in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside, our client specialises in the cultivation, processing, and production of fresh ingredients for fine food, supplying some of the country's biggest names.
Commutable distances to Pershore include Worcester, Malvern, Upton upon Severn and the surrounding areas.
Maintenance Engineer Role Requirements:
- To maintain all the plant, equipment, buildings, and related infrastructure, including planned and reactive maintenance, to the required Quality, Food Safety, Health and Safety, and Environmental standards.
- To ensure that contractors under engineering control follow instructions correctly, to minimise the risk of food safety, health and safety, and environmental incidents.
- To ensure that maintenance records and relevant documentation are kept up to date and retrievable for internal use, customer requirements, and statutory purposes, and to ensure that critical equipment and instruments are maintained and calibrated to ensure compliance with standard requirements.
- To assist with process and production to continuously improve operations.
- Effective communication with the operations team. Work closely and meet regularly with team leaders and managers from operations to understand their needs and objectives.
Successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Minimum of HND/C in engineering or comparable maintenance engineer experience.
- Minimum 17th edition wiring qualification.
- A proven track record of hands-on experience in a similar food production environment.
- A good understanding of mechanical maintenance.
- Working knowledge of water tanks/pumps, refrigeration units, mechanical spinners, various production belts, and rollers, motors, and bearings.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position
- Salary £21,000 per annum
- 3 days a week covering 28.5 hours
- Free Parking
- Great company culture and working environment
- Working hours: 6:00am - 4:00pm
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £33000 per annum
£25 - £30 per hour
Burton upon Trent
£32000 - £36000 per annum
Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer -
£32000 - £32500 per annum