|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33280 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:19|
Maintenance Engineer urgently required to join a high quality manufacturing paper hygiene producer located in the Aston area of Birmingham
Our successful and expanding client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer with a High Volume FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), background to join their rapidly growing workforce.
Working directly with their established maintenance team your main duties will be to maintain and repair high speed Gambini Paper Manufacturing machines.
Reporting to the Site Manager the successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• NVQ Level 3, or City & Guilds in Mechanical/Electrical disciplines
• Previous manufacturing and/or FMCG experience
• Fault finding on mechanical/electrical equipment
• Pneumatic, PLC's, Inverters and Servo and AC/DC drives
• 18th Edition Electrical qualification or equivalent
• Understanding of modern manufacturing tools and techniques
• Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Based on days working 40hrs a week Monday to Friday.
In return, you will a generous remuneration package to include a starting salary of £33,280 together with a 9% company pension scheme, BUPA health and staff sales incentive plan.
Fantastic opportunity based within a clean modern working facility, immediate start available.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we are looking for please click apply or contact me directly on 0121 500 5161 Steve.Newey@Pertemps.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Up to £43308 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £42000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £39040 per annum