|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£13.50 - £14.00 per hour, Benefits: Permanent position|
|Reference:||BAXI HAN MAIN 290119|
|Contact Name:||blueArrow Swansea|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 17:49|
Blue Arrow Swansea are currently working with a well known manufacturing company in the Port Talbot area & we are seeking an experienced Maintenance engineer.
The successful candidate will be experienced in electrical and mechanical fitting and repairs.
Day to day duties will include:
- Electrical installation
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Fault finding and rectification
- Refurbishing machinery/equipment as required
- Preventative maintenance tasks
- Develop and improve the preventative maintenance system
- Refurbishment projects on old machinery
- Retrofitting guarding and safety equipment as required
- Welding/fabricating tasks (not essential)
- Building/facility repairs as required
- Assist with equipment improvement – inspection, design, manufacture, installation
- Hydraulics – making hoses, fitting
- Pneumatics – repair, new installation as required
Hours of work:
You will be required to work on a shift pattern which includes as shown below;
Nights: 10am - 6am
Afternoons : 2pm - 10pm
mornings : 6am - 2pm
This will over 5 days - 39 hour week.
Pay rate & allowances:
Pay rate per hour will range from £13.50 per hour too £14 per hour.
Shift allowances :
12.5% AM/PM Shift, 30% Night shift plus 25 days holiday allowance.
Once successfully completing the probational period of three months you will be entitled too the company pension scheme and health insurance.
if you are interested in this positions or interested in finding out more please apply now or alternatively call Hannah on the branch number 01792 475397.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11.00 per hour plus overtime paid at increased rate
£28000 - £34000 per annum
£30000 - £33000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£28000 - £31000 per annum