|Job Title:||Maintainance Supervisor|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £17.19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Putterill|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 16:51|
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of our client at an Ashphalt plant based in South Yorkshire.
Applicants must have gained experience of working at a similar facility as experience of maintaining Ashphalt and Crushing Plants as well as mobile/construction plant is essential. You will also require an electrically biased apprenticeship and experience or programming PLCs, and a trade qualification (currently 18th edition).
Reporting to the Site Manager, the successful candidate will need to be able to lead a team, work as part of a team if required. You must have excellent communication skills and promote positive and safe working attitudes throughout. You will possess a good time and attendance record and demonstrate flexibility in the work place.
Working hours will be 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday 08:00 to 16:00 however, start times/shift duration may vary as per customer/maintenance requirements, and may increase during scheduled/un-scheduled maintenance and shutdowns.
- Ensure all operational duties are carried out to company, legal and environmental standards, all required permits/works orders are completed and submitted to the relevant departments.
- All works orders are generated, machine hours and downtime information recorded, failure and resolution data, all to be input on Oracle.
- All company and legal compliance procedures are monitored and completed.
- Prioritising workload - organising breakdown responses, handling pre-start defects etc
- Schedule and organise works to be carried out on a weekly basis.
- Complete and assist in the mechanical and electrical maintenance for Benninghoven plant, crushing/screening plant and all mobile plant on site
- Point of contact for all technical issues including out-of-hours support.
- Plan and organise preventative maintenance in conjunction with the site operational team
- Enforce on site that all SHEQ safety standards are met and maintained, investigate; report and implement corrective measures, control and monitor the correct use of PPE, lifting equipment, power tools etc
- Monitor maintenance personnel's time keeping and enter hours onto the relevant time monitoring system.
- Monitor and assess training needs are met and delivered (Confined spaces, first aid, lifting/slinging etc) keeping records of all training received and timeframes of renewal etc
- Complete contractor permits and confined space permits, issue, monitor and file for company records.
- Ensure High Housekeeping standards are maintained in all areas on site.
- Report any defects/problems/potential hazards that may affect the production and operational performance of any equipment on site.
This will be a temporary - permanent role for the successful candidate, following a successful probation period. The successful candidates must have a valid Drivers License, and be subject to a pre-employment medical examination. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications for this position please apply with an up to date CV detailing previous positions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's